Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rise of the Feralkin


As I stated in a previous post, I'm trying my hand at creating my first enemy NPC to populate the wastelands of my Mutant Future setting. Feralkin are basically inspired...or should I say swiped, from the renegade halflings of Athas. This is my first attempt at creating anything using the rules of Mutant Future so keep that in mind. The next thing I plan on doing is coming up with some specific class modifications for PCs in my setting. Hopefully I'll have some time and inspiration to help with that.


Feralkin

No. Enc: 2d6 (5d10)
Alignment: Chaotic
Movement: 150' (50')
Armor Class: 7
Hit Dice: 4
Attacks: 1 (weapon)
Damage: 1d6 or weapon
Save: L3
Morale: 7
Hoard Class: None

Feralkin are wild humanoids living in the wasteland who stand about 3 feet tall. They have brown or black eyes. Feralkin males often have long sideburns, but they do not grow beards or mustaches. They are tribal savages with an extremely primitive culture. Feralkin do not have any understanding of technology and wield only primitive weapons. A typical feralkin tribe may have a population as small as 12 and up to 50 in some rare cases. Normally they are nomadic but some of the larger tribes have been known create permanent settlements in densely wooded areas. These feralkin will make nest like structures in the branches of trees to live in. Feralkin do not have a real language and instead communicate through howling, shrieks, and grunts that sound quite animalistic.

Mutations: dwarfism, increased balance, night vision

No comments:

Post a Comment