Saturday, February 4, 2012

What does O.M.E.G.A. mean?

Jack Kirby loved acronyms and they pop up in a lot of his creations so I needed to find one to use for this setting. The basic concept for this is a Kirby inspired future world where super-powered heroes defend the last bastion of a future society against a mutated wasteland. OMAC is totally the comic that got me thinking about starting this project.

So I felt I had to sit down and think of an acronym as would Krby did back then. So I came up with calling a mutated hero an O.M.E.G.A. which stands for Optimized Mutagen Enhanced Guardian Agent. They are modified through science to protect the city against the outlandish mutations that constantly assail their safe haven from the harsh outlands. I probably won't consider doing anything with the idea of Brother Eye, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment